The Treasury Ballroom is an event venue located in downtown Portland, Oregon within the United States National Bank Building.
The building was built in 1917 in a Second Century Roman Style with Corinthian order columns. It was expanded in 1925 to span half of a city block. The U.S. bank building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and still serves as the bank’s main Portland branch. The ballroom event space was renovated in 1999 and again in 2015.
The ballroom houses a working 26,000-pound vault built with steel from the USS Missouri. The vault is adjacent to our dining space and gives guests a glimpse into history. Once a banking floor, the ballroom maintains original Italian white marble floors and Belgian black marble check counters.
The entrance to the ballroom is located on Broadway to the left of the main U.S. Bank Building’s stunning bronze doors. The designer of the doors, Arvard Fairbanks, a former professor of sculpture at the University of Oregon, was inspired by the fifteenth century, “Gates of Paradise” doors to the Baptistry in Florence, Italy.
Once through the ballroom doors, you will be guided down the marble stairs to the main event space.
The Treasury fully complies with ADA guidelines. Please inquire about guests with special needs.
The Treasury Ballroom is located in downtown Portland, Oregon and is close to public transit lines. Street parking is available; guests can also park at two nearby parking garages. Valet parking can easily be arranged.
- Achievement in catering excellence – Catersource and Leading caterers of America
- Best Oregon caterer – NW Meeting + Events Magazine
- Best Portland Caterer – Oregon Bride magazine
- Couple’s Choice – Wedding Wire
- The Best of Weddings – the Knot
- Best of Portland – Willamette week
Proud Members of:
- Leading caterers of America
- Sustainability at work gold certified Portland
- ILEA – international live events association
- Art of Weddings
- Portland business alliance
- Travel Portland business partner
- The Knot
- Wedding Wire
- Gay Weddings